Are you eager to find a trusted plumber in Southlake, TX with the skills and expertise to complete your plumbing repairs? Then call the True Plumbing crew at 817-542-1980 and find cost-effective solutions with results that are guaranteed to last! You can expect impeccable service, because we’ve been serving the local residential and enterprise communities of North Texas for 25 years! Don’t take our word for it though; take a look at our reviews from our myriad of satisfied clients!
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
Whatever plumbing emergency your family may face, our trained and experienced plumbers are happy to assist you. You can phone our office at 817-542-1980 24/7 for rapid plumbing relief, and we’ll supply an expert as soon as possible to help. If you are witnessing the aftermath of a ruptured pipe, or if your plumbing is showing signs of sewer backflow, contact our company and request an emergency plumber in Southlake, TX.
Clogged Drain Repair
Clogged drains have a propensity to be underestimated; the majority of property owners don’t consider them to be particularly dangerous. What they don’t know is that drain pipes can be permanently damaged by clogs, on top of leaving an ugly mess. Rather than buying corrosive cleaning materials that only provide temporary relief, contact your local plumbing professional to fix your drain clog.
- Clogged Shower Drains Whether your shower drain is clogged by grime, bath products, or hair, you can trust in our team to clean it out.
- Clogged Bathtub Cleaning Our team provides very cost-effective bathtub clog removal, so you can get back to enjoying your bath.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Service We’ll help you get your toilet working once more using our powerful clogged toilet cleaning solutions.
- Clogged Sink Drains If your sink has started to gurgle or pool water, you might have a significant clog on your hands.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning Guard your plumbing from excessive pressure and ruptures by having them serviced by our professionals.
Gas Leak Detection
When you believe there is a gas leak somewhere inside your house, phone our team immediately for prompt gas leak detection and repairs. Our expert plumbers are outfitted with specialized tools to spot and address gas leaks of any size. When you’re ready to get started on your gas system inspection, give our office a call now!
Water Quality Solutions
Hard water offers a disagreeable taste, but that’s the least of the problems it can inflict on your home. The thick mineral content can gather inside your pipes, faucets, shower, drains, and even your clothes. You can get rid of mineral from your house with potent water softeners from your local plumber in Southlake, TX. Simply call 817-542-1980 for your home’s estimate.
Water Treatment Systems
Searching for a water treatment service that offers lasting value and proven safety? Whether your family draws from a well or the municipal line, our treatment solutions offer safe, tasty water for everyone to enjoy. Speak with one of our courteous professionals about your family’s needs, or take a moment and browse through the pages below!
- Water Filtration Systems Capture and filter out contaminants in your drinking water, including harmful metals and chemical residue.
- Whole House Treatment Systems Spread the cleaning and purifying benefits of water treatment to your whole house, eliminating hazardous and irritating contaminants.
- Ozone Water Purification Neutralize hazardous chemicals and eliminate detrimental bacteria from your home water supply with ozone purification.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems Through multiple stages of filtration and purification, reverse osmosis eliminates pathogens, metals, chemicals, and mineral buildup to create pure drinking water. Mmm, tasty!
- Carbon Filtration Installation Target chemical slag from chlorine and fluoride, then counter mineral buildup in your water with a carbon filter.
- Water Acid Neutralizers When pH readings on your water are way too acidic, restore your water with an acid neutralizer.
- Well Water Treatment If you’re ready to start taking drawing from your well water but you require thorough treatment beforehand, contact one of our treatment specialists.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment Searching for a treatment service that protects your city-supplied water from pathogens? Call our experts!
- Water Purification When you need to make sure your drinking water is safe from chemicals, metals, and pathogens, try one of our powerful purification solutions!
- Water Quality Problems Worried about the purity of your drinking water? Then contact our water treatment experts for a quality testing!
Water Heater Repair
From energy-conserving heat pumps to more traditional propane water heaters, our plumbing experts support a vast assortment of heating systems. Whatever model of water heating system your home relies on every day, we’re happy to offer cost-effective repairs and replacement services! Learn further details about the various heating systems we support by reading through the links below, or give us a call!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Tankless water heaters enable families to simultaneously save storage capacity and electricity.
- Water Heater Replacement If your water heater is nearing the end of it’s designated life span, talk with one of our plumbing professionals about selecting your replacement heater.
- Propane & Gas Heaters Looking to replace or repair your current propane heater? Contact our company and schedule your system assessment!
- Electric Water Heaters Think about replacing your old natural gas system with the latest electric water heater for lower utility costs.
- Water Heater Inspection Our certified, knowledgeable plumbers supply thorough inspection services for your water heater systems.
- High Recovery Water Heaters If you’d like to enhance your home’s hot water capacity and improve generation time, try a high recovery system.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters If your home is in a hot environment, consider installing a heat pump as your water heater; you could save big time on energy expenses.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Water heater boosters are simple to install in your existing system, but the boosted hot water capacity is highly exciting.
Pump Installation & Repair
Plumbing Pump Replacement
From grinding sewage for smoother flow to protecting your basement during intense rainfall, pumps play vital roles in supporting Texas plumbing systems. When you require a new pump installed or an old one repaired, our crew at True Plumbing is ready to serve you. You’re welcome to phone our company at 817-542-1980 and consult with a local plumber in Southlake, TX, or you can browse through the links beneath for further information.
- Sewage Ejector Pump If your waste water requires elevating to the main disposal line, consider a powerful sewage ejector pump.
- Backup Sump Pumps Support your regular sump pump with an alternative power backup, so you won’t have to worry about flooding.
- Recirculation Pumps Access warm water that your plumbing system has already dispensed to heat the rest of your stored water.
If your family is witnessing backflow from your sewer line, the issue could lie with your grinder pump. Malfunctions tend to become more common as your grinder pump ages, potentially causing pipe clogs, slower functionality, and even sewer backup. Need repairs for your grinder pump? Contact our office and ask about your professional replacement or maintenance options!
Your sump pump guards your home against flooding; homeowners in Southlake understand just how quickly that can happen. If your sump pump breaks down, your home could be vulnerable during the next thunderstorm storm. That’s exactly why our team at True Plumbing provides sump pump services, so you can access affordable maintenance and installation when you need it most.
Lift Station Pumps
Does your sewer drain have a hard time directing waste up to the city sewer line? We can help! With the help of a powerful pump, your sewer lift station can drive water up to the municipal line without any problems. Reach out to one of our helpful plumbers today about having your lift station pump installed or repaired.
If you need to enhance the water pressure for your plumbing system, a booster pump is a valuable tool. Our team offers expert booster pump installation, so that you won’t ever have to settle for inadequate water pressure. Phone our office now about installing your new pump; we’ll schedule your inspection and get you a service estimate!