Need a plumber in Arlington, TX with the knowledge, skill, and years of experience needed to repair your plumbing system? Give the friendly professionals at True Plumbing a ring at (817) 717-8009 and receive affordable care and lasting results. We’ve been in business for 25 years now, supporting homeowners and businesses throughout the North Texas community. If you need more convincing, read through our many happy customer reviews and see what people really think of our plumbing services!
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
Our certified and highly accomplished experts are always accessible for emergency repairs, no matter what your plumbing dilemma may be. You can contact our experts for fast relief anytime at (817) 717-8009; we’re available 24/7 for emergencies. Reach out to our company for an emergency plumber in Arlington, TX, whether your water line has ruptured or your kitchen sink has imploded.
Clogged Drain Repair
Many homeowners have the dangerous custom of underestimating and discounting drain clogs. What they don’t know is that drain pipes can be permanently damaged by clogs, on top of leaving an ugly mess. Talk to your local plumbing expert about emptying out your clogged drains, and you’ll see how professional help produces better results than store bought materials.
- Clogged Shower Drains Guard your shower drain from continued clog development by having our expert clean it out for you.
- Clogged Bathtub Cleaning Contact our clog fixing pros when you need your bathtub effectively cleaned out.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Service We’ll have that stubborn toilet clog removed quickly! Simply call our team for professional cleaning.
- Clogged Sink Drains If your sink pipe is stopped up by a large clog, you can rely on our professionals to remove it for you.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning Protect your plumbing from rising pressure and ruptures by having them serviced by our professionals.
Gas Leak Detection
When you suspect there may be a gas leak somewhere inside your house, phone our team immediately for prompt gas leak detection and repairs. Because our True Plumbing crew is outfitted with advanced detection tools, you can anticipate fast service and lasting results. Once you’ve contacted our company, we’ll promptly send an expert over and have your gas system back in great condition in no time!
Water Quality Solutions
Hard water possesses an unpleasant flavor, but that’s the least of the annoyances it may inflict on your home. The heavy mineral content will also collect inside your plumbing system and appliances, stopping up, drains, faucets, and clothes. With a highly efficient water softener (available from your experienced local plumber in Arlington, TX), you neutralize this mineral content from your home’s water supply. Need a quote for your house? Give us a call at (817) 717-8009.
Water Treatment Systems
If your family struggles with chemicals, heavy mineral content, or any other contaminants inside your drinking water, talk with one of our enthusiastic water treatment specialists at True Plumbing. Whether you rely on a local well or a city water line, we’ll help you by ensuring your water is clean for consumption and everyday use. Eager to learn more? Why don’t you talk with one of our courteous experts? You can also take a moment and read through the links below.
- Water Filtration Systems Capture and filter out contaminants in your water supply, including harmful metals and chlorine residue.
- Whole House Treatment Systems Protect your entire water supply from contamination, and enjoy tasty drinking water and clean utility water.
- Ozone Water Purification Neutralize dangerous chemicals and eliminate detrimental pathogens from your drinking water with ozone purification.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems Install a reverse osmosis system for one of the most thorough water purification treatments currently in the industry!
- Carbon Filtration Installation Target chemical residue from chlorine and fluoride, then prevent mineral deposits in your water using a carbon filtration system.
- Water Acid Neutralizers Are you concerned about acidic water levels in your house? Try utilizing an acid neutralizer to restore your pH balance.
- Well Water Treatment If you source water from a your own personal well, guarantee your water supply is safe for consumption with specialized treatment.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment Searching for a treatment solution that safeguards your city-supplied water from pathogens? Call our experts!
- Water Purification When you’re eager to neutralize harmful contaminants while simultaneously removing mineral content from your water supply, talk with one of our treatment specialists about water purification.
- Water Quality Problems Discover more about common water quality problems that can occur in your water supply, plus how you can prevent them.
Water Heater Repair
From energy-conserving heat pumps to more traditional gas water heaters, our plumbing veterans support a vast array of heating systems. Whatever type of water heating system your home utilizes each day, we’re happy to offer cost-effective repairs and replacement services! Discover more about which models we support by browsing through the links below, or give us a call!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation When you’re interested in saving on space and energy costs, consider one of our new tankless water heaters!
- Water Heater Replacement If your current water heater is long past it’s expiration date, consult with a skilled plumbing expert about finding an cost-effective replacement.
- Propane & Gas Heaters Need to replace or repair your current propane heater? Contact our company and schedule your consultation!
- Electric Water Heaters Try the latest energy-conserving electric water heater when it comes time to replace your old system.
- Water Heater Inspection Our certified, experienced plumbers provide comprehensive examination services for your water heater systems.
- High Recovery Water Heaters If you’d like to enhance your home’s hot water capacity and improve generation time, consider a high recovery system.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Heat pumps absorb warmth from the ambient air to heat water, which enables them to save energy.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Ask our helpful plumbers about installing a water heater booster, which can greatly expand your home’s hot water capacity.
Pump Installation & Repair
Plumbing Pump Replacement
Plumbing pumps perform a number of supporting roles in Texas homes, such as preventing basement flooding or elevating waste water towards your sewer lines. Whether you require a new pump installed or an old one fixed, our crew at True Plumbing is ready to serve you. You’re invited to call our company at (817) 717-8009 and speak with a local plumber in Arlington, TX, or you can browse through the links beneath for further information.
- Sewage Ejector Pump If your waste water requires elevating to the main disposal line, consider a powerful sewage ejector pump.
- Backup Sump Pumps If your basement is vulnerable to flooding during intense thunderstorms, a backup sump pump with a secondary power source could be a prudent purchase.
- Recirculation Pumps Expand your hot water supply using a recirculation pump, available for installation from our skilled professionals.
If you are experiencing backflow with your plumbing system, the problem could be a fault in your grinder pump. Degraded or under-performing grinder pumps have a greater chance of allowing waste backflow and pipe clogs, which could lead to expensive repair jobs. Whether you require repairs for your grinder pump or a new replacement, you can anticipate affordable options from our team at True Plumbing!
Your sump pump guards your home against flooding; homeowners in Arlington understand just how quickly that can occur. When your sump pump fails, your property could be exposed during the next thunderstorm storm. That’s why you can call our team anytime for sump pump repairs and replacement services.
Lift Station Pumps
Is your plumbing system situated below the primary city sewer line? No problem! Using a powerful sewer lift station pumps, your waste water can be easily elevated back up to the main line for disposal. Reach out to one of our helpful plumbers today about getting your lift station pump replaced or repaired.
For homeowners that often struggle with low water pressure, a booster pump provides invaluable help. Our team offers expert booster pump installation, so that you won’t ever have to settle for inadequate water pressure. We’ll have your new pump situated and ready to start boosting your water pressure!