Need a plumber in Hurst, TX with the knowledge, skill, and years of experience required to fix your plumbing system? Dial (817) 717-8009 and speak to the courteous experts at True Plumbing, and you’ll discover affordable solutions with lasting results. Our 25 years of experience serving the North Texas community (both homeowners and companies) enables our team to provide outstanding customer service. If you read through our stellar reviews from our many satisfied customers, you’ll realize that we’re the real deal.
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
If you need emergency repairs for your plumbing system, our trained and knowledgeable plumbers are ready to assist you. You can reach our professionals for speedy relief anytime at (817) 717-8009; we’re available 24/7 for emergencies. Whether your toilet is overflowing or your main sewer line has burst, contact our team as quickly as possible and ask for your emergency plumber in Hurst, TX.
Clogged Drain Repair
Many homeowners make a bad custom of underestimating and ignoring drain clogs. What they don’t know is that drain pipes can be permanently damaged by clogs, on top of leaving an ugly mess. Instead of buying corrosive cleaning materials that only provide temporary relief, call your local plumbing professional to fix your drain clog.
- Clogged Shower Drains Whether your shower drain is clogged by grime, bath products, or an old shower cap, you can trust in our team to clean it out.
- Clogged Bathtub Cleaning Our crew provides very cost-effective bathtub clog removal, so you can get back to enjoying your bath.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Service Is a stubborn toilet clog holding your family hostage? Call for expert clog removal!
- Clogged Sink Drains Backflow in your sink may indicate you have a a problem with blockage. Speak with an expert about clearing it out.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning Protect your pipes from excessive pressure and ruptures by having them cleaned by our professionals.
Gas Leak Detection
Is there a stink of natural gas in your house? You may need to call for a prompt gas leak detection. Because our True Plumbing team is equipped with the latest detection equipment, you can expect fast service and lasting results. Once you’ve phoned our team, we’ll promptly send a specialist over and have your gas system back in great condition in no time!
Water Quality Solutions
Hard water creates many problems for your home, the least of which is it’s disagreeable flavor. The heavy mineral content will also accumulate in your plumbing system and appliances, damaging pipes, drains, faucets, and laundry. You can neutralize hard water from your home with potent water softeners from your local plumber in Hurst, TX. Just phone (817) 717-8009 for your home’s quote.
Water Treatment Systems
The water treatment specialists at True Plumbing have many affordable services for cleaning, filtering, and purifying your home’s drinking water. No matter if your family draws from a well or the municipal line, our treatment solutions offer safe, delicious water for all to enjoy. Talk with one of our courteous professionals about your family’s needs, or take a minute and browse through the pages below!
- Water Filtration Systems Guard your home’s water from hazardous metal contaminants and harmful chlorine residue.
- Whole House Treatment Systems Spread the cleansing and purifying perks of water treatment to your whole house, eliminating hazardous and irritating contaminants.
- Ozone Water Purification Ozone attaches itself to metals and other impurities, neutralizes them, and stores the remains inside a filter.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems Through multiple layers of filtration and purification, reverse osmosis neutralizes pathogens, metals, chemicals, and mineral buildup to leave pure drinking water. Mmm, tasty!
- Carbon Filtration Installation Great for capturing chemical residue and sedentary deposits, carbon filtration offers very affordable treatment options.
- Water Acid Neutralizers If pH readings on your water are way too acidic, balance your water using an acid neutralizer.
- Well Water Treatment When you’re ready to start taking drawing from your well water but you require thorough treatment beforehand, contact one of our treatment specialists.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment Make sure your city water supply is protected from chemicals and other contaminants by installing a treatment solution.
- Water Purification When you need to guarantee your drinking water is protected from chemicals, metals, and pathogens, try one of our efficient purification solutions!
- Water Quality Problems Worried about the purity of your water supply? Then contact our water treatment professionals for a quality testing!
Water Heater Repair
Our plumbers service a wide range of water heater systems, from energy-efficient heat pumps to classic propane-powered heaters. You can entrust your repairs and replacement needs to the experts at True Plumbing, and we’ll be happy to service your water heater. Discover more about which models we support by reading through the links below, or give us a call!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Tankless water heaters enable families to simultaneously conserve storage space and energy.
- Water Heater Replacement When you need a skilled plumber for careful water heater installation, call our company first!
- Propane & Gas Heaters Expand the life span of your current gas-powered system with maintenance, or schedule your consultation for a replacement unit.
- Electric Water Heaters Require repairs on your electric water heater? Ask for your checkup and repair appointment for your system.
- Water Heater Inspection Worried by your water heater’s reduced functionality? Contact our team for a full inspection and testing.
- High Recovery Water Heaters If you’d like to boost your home’s hot water volume and improve production time, try a high recovery system.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Heat pumps absorb heat from the ambient air to generate hot water, which enables them to save energy.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Ask our helpful plumbers about installing a water heater booster, which will significantly expand your family’s hot water supply.
Pump Installation & Repair
Plumbing Pump Replacement
From churning sewage for smoother flow to protecting your basement during intense rainfall, pumps play vital roles in supporting your plumbing system. When you require a new pump installed or an old one fixed, our crew at True Plumbing is ready to serve you. Feel free to browse through the links below for more details, or call (817) 717-8009 to chat with a local plumber in Hurst, TX about your home’s needs.
- Sewage Ejector Pump When your sewage water can’t climb up to the main city line, speak with our plumbers about installing a sewage ejector pump.
- Backup Sump Pumps Support your regular sump pump with an alternative power backup, so you’ll never have to worry about flooding.
- Recirculation Pumps Harness hot water that your plumbing system has already dispensed to heat the rest of your water supply.
Grinder pumps assist your sewer line by churning sewage and grinding out waste for maximum flow. When your grinder pump is malfunctioning, you may start to notice slower flow, pipe clogs, and even waste water backflow. Need service for your grinder pump? Contact our office and ask about your professional installation or maintenance options!
Flash floods endanger countless homes in North Texas, which is why sump pumps are so prevalent throughout the community. However, your home could be exposed if your sump pump breaks down before the next major storm. For trustworthy repairs, cost-effective maintenance service, and expert installation, call the experienced team at True Plumbing.
Lift Station Pumps
If your plumbing rests far beneath the municipal line, you know how difficult it can be to force sewage upward towards the drain. Draining your waste water doesn’t have to be a permanent struggle, thanks to powerful sewer lift station pumps. If you’d like a sewer lift station pump replaced or repaired, we’re happy to take a look at your system and provide tailored service.
For homeowners that regularly struggle with low water pressure, a booster pump offers invaluable help. We’re happy to supply professional installation and maintenance service for your family, and we guarantee lasting results. Receive a price estimate on installation or repairs today; we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.