Are you desperate to locate a trustworthy plumber in Bedford, TX with the tools and experience to complete your plumbing repairs? Dial 817-542-1980 and talk with the courteous experts at True Plumbing, and you’ll discover affordable solutions with lasting results. You can anticipate outstanding service, because we’ve been supporting the local residential and enterprise communities of North Texas for 25 years! Don’t just accept our word for it though; take a look at our reviews from our myriad of happy clients!
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
Whatever plumbing crisis your family may face, our knowledgeable and certified plumbers are happy to assist you. You may call our team at 817-542-1980 24/7 for fast plumbing relief, and we’ll send an expert as soon as possible to help. If you are witnessing the aftermath of a ruptured pipe, or if your plumbing is showing symptoms of sewer backflow, phone our team and ask for an emergency plumber in Bedford, TX.
Clogged Drain Repair
While experienced plumbers realize how hazardous drain clogs can be, most homeowners only see them as a minor inconvenience. In reality, clogs can inflict lasting trauma on your plumbing and cause a pretty gross mess in the process. Skip the corrosive cleaning products from the store and speak with your local professional about getting more effective results for your clogged drains.
- Clogged Shower Drains Guard your shower drain from further clog growth by having our expert clean it out for you.
- Clogged Bathtub Cleaning Reclaim your relaxing bath time from that terrible clog by phoning our expert clog cleaning crew.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Service Is a stubborn toilet clog keeping your family hostage? Call for expert clog removal!
- Clogged Sink Drains If your sink has started to gurgle or pool water, you might have a significant blockage on your hands.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning By having our team clean your pipes out, you’ll bypass potential ruptures and expensive water damage.
Gas Leak Detection
When you want expert gas leak detection to offer some peace of mind, we’d love to help you! Our experienced plumbers are equipped with specialized equipment to detect and address gas leaks of any size. Once you’ve contacted our team, we’ll promptly send an expert over and have your gas system back in great condition in no time!
Water Quality Solutions
Hard water doesn’t just taste terrible; it may inflict a lot of damage to your pipes too! Your plumbing appliances will become clogged by the dense mineral content, which can also stain your laundry. Fortunately, your trusted plumber in Bedford, TX supplies potent water softeners to rid your home of hard water content. Get your home’s quote by phoning our office at 817-542-1980.
Water Treatment Systems
If you are worried with the quality of your drinking water, our treatment specialists at True Plumbing would be happy to discuss our filtration, purification, and cleaning solutions for your home! Whether your water supply is provided by a municipal line or a local well, your family can enjoy clean, tasty water with our affordable treatment solutions. Learn additional specifics about our water treatment solutions by phoning our office or browsing the pages below.
- Water Filtration Systems Weed out the harmful contaminants from your water supply, such as metalloids and chemical residue.
- Whole House Treatment Systems Extend the cleaning and filtering perks of water treatment to your whole house, eliminating hazardous and irritating contaminants.
- Ozone Water Purification Ozone is a powerful purifying molecule that attacks impurities, neutralizes them, and restrains them inside a capable filter.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems Install a reverse osmosis system for one of the strongest water purification solutions currently in the industry!
- Carbon Filtration Installation Perfect for eliminating chlorine residue and mineral buildup, carbon filtration offers very affordable treatment options.
- Water Acid Neutralizers Is your family worried about acidic water levels in your home? Try utilizing an acid neutralizer to fix your pH balance.
- Well Water Treatment Well water needs thorough filtration before it’s safe to consume, but our treatment experts will help you speed the process.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment If you are worried about chemicals or bacteria contaminating water from your municipal line, talk with one of our treatment experts.
- Water Purification Water purification not only eliminates potentially dangerous contaminants from your drinking water, it also rids it of impurities like mineral content.
- Water Quality Problems Discover more about common water quality issues that can occur in your water supply, plus how you can prevent them.
Water Heater Repair
From energy-conserving heat pumps to more traditional gas water heaters, our plumbing professionals support a vast assortment of heating systems. Whatever model of water heater your home utilizes each day, we’re happy to offer cost-effective repairs and replacement services! Arrange an inspection for your water heater today, or uncover further details about our services in the pages below!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Tankless water heaters enable homeowners to simultaneously conserve storage capacity and energy.
- Water Heater Replacement When you require a skilled plumber for careful water heater installation, contact our company first!
- Propane & Gas Heaters For traditional propane and gas-powered water heaters, we supply cost-effective repairs and replacement solutions.
- Electric Water Heaters Require repairs on your electric water heater? Schedule an inspection and repair visit for your system.
- Water Heater Inspection Worried by your water heater’s reduced functionality? Contact our team for a full inspection and testing.
- High Recovery Water Heaters If your family often runs out of hot water during the day, consider having a high recovery system installed to augment your production speed.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters If your home is in a hot environment, consider installing a heat pump as your water heater; you can save big time on energy expenses.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Grow your hot water supply using one of our water heater boosters, which comes with easy installation.
Pump Installation & Repair
Plumbing Pump Replacement
Plumbing pumps are essential portions of countless home systems, offering support for your sewer line and draining rain water. Whatever type of pump you have equipped in your house, you can depend on the team at True Plumbing to repair and maintain your plumbing pumps. Learn more information about our various pump services by examining the links below, or call 817-542-1980 to talk with a courteous, knowledgeable plumber in Bedford, TX.
- Sewage Ejector Pump Sewage ejector pumps are valuable tools for lifting waste water up to the main city line for disposal.
- Backup Sump Pumps If your basement is susceptible to flooding during heavy rainfall, a backup sump pump with a secondary power source could be a prudent purchase.
- Recirculation Pumps Access warm water that your plumbing system has already dispensed to heat the remainder of your water supply.
If you are witnessing backflow from your sewer line, the problem could lie with your grinder pump. Pump faults tend to become more common as your grinder pump ages, potentially causing pipe clogs, slower functionality, and even waste backflow. Whether you need repairs for your grinder pump or a complete replacement, you can anticipate affordable options from our team at True Plumbing!
Flash floods menace countless homes throughout North Texas, which is why sump pumps are so commonplace throughout the area. Your home might be left vulnerable during the next heavy rain however, if your sump pump suddenly quits. For lasting repairs, affordable maintenance service, and expert installation, contact the experienced team at True Plumbing.
Lift Station Pumps
For homes with sewer lines situated below the main sewer pipe, getting rid of waste water can be a real challenge. Draining your waste water doesn’t have to be an indefinite struggle, thanks to modern sewer lift station pumps. When you need a sewer lift station pump replaced or serviced, we’re happy to take a look at your system and provide tailored service.
When grossly inadequate water pressure troubles your property, sometimes all that can fix the situation is a water pressure booster. If you need an experienced plumber to inspect and repair your booster pump, your family can depend on our experienced professionals! We’ll have your new pump situated and ready to start improving your water pressure!