Want a plumber in Bedford, TX with the knowledge, skill, and years of experience needed to fix your plumbing system? Then call the True Plumbing team at (817) 717-8009 and discover affordable solutions with results that are guaranteed to last! We’ve been in the industry for well over two decades now, supporting homeowners and enterprises alike throughout the North Texas community. If you need more proof, read through our many satisfied customer reviews and see what people really think of our plumbing services!
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
No matter what type of plumbing crisis your home may encounter, our knowledgeable and certified plumbers are happy to assist you. Dial (817) 717-8009 whenever you need rapid relief, and our team will provide a plumber as quickly as possible. Reach out to our company for an emergency plumber in Bedford, TX, whether your sewer pipe has burst or your kitchen sink has exploded.
Clogged Drain Repair
Drain clogs are a dangerous hazard for your pipes, but many homeowners only see them as a minor inconvenience. However, the truth is clogs can inflict lasting damage on your plumbing and create a pretty nasty mess in the process. Instead of using corrosive cleaning products that only provide temporary relief, call your local plumbing professional to fix your drain clog.
- Clogged Shower Drains To fully remove the oils, shampoo residue, and hair from your shower drains, use one of our professional solutions.
- Clogged Bathtub Cleaning Reclaim your relaxing bath time from that terrible clog by phoning our professional clog cleaning crew.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Service Is an obstinate toilet clog keeping your family hostage? Call for professional clog removal!
- Clogged Sink Drains If your sink has started to gurgle or pool water, you might have a serious clog on your hands.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning Enjoy stronger water flow and prevent future clogs with expert pipe cleaning. Call us today!
Gas Leak Detection
If you’re worried about a potential gas leak in your home, call our team as soon as possible for professional gas leak detection. With modern tools of the trade, our True Plumbing team can quickly identify and resolve gas leaks. As soon as you phone our team, we’ll provide a trained professional to examine your gas system.
Water Quality Solutions
Hard water creates multiple problems for your home, the least of which is it’s undesirable taste. Your bathtub, sewer lines, faucets, and even your clothes will feel the effects of the heavy mineral content. You can neutralize hard water from your home with potent water softeners from your trusted plumber in Bedford, TX. Just phone (817) 717-8009 for your home’s estimate.
Water Treatment Systems
If you are worried about the purity of your drinking water, our treatment specialists at True Plumbing would be happy to discuss our filtration, purification, and cleaning options for your home! You can finally guarantee your water is pure and clean for consumption, whether you utilize city water or draw from a well. Discover more information about our home solutions by calling our team and asking about the water treatment options below.
- Water Filtration Systems Capture and eliminate contaminants in your drinking water, including harmful metals and chlorine residue.
- Whole House Treatment Systems Ensure your drinking water is safe, and remove obstructive metals and minerals from your appliance water.
- Ozone Water Purification Ozone is a powerful purifying molecule that clings to contaminants, neutralizes them, and restrains them inside a capable filter.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems If you’re looking for the strongest water purification systems on the market, try one of our reverse osmosis products!
- Carbon Filtration Installation Carbon filtration is an very accessible treatment solution that’s especially effective at filtering chemical residue and mineral buildup.
- Water Acid Neutralizers If you want to restore your water to a normal, balanced pH level, talk to one of our specialists about our water acid neutralizers.
- Well Water Treatment Well water requires thorough treatment before it’s clean to consume, but our treatment experts will help you speed the process.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment Ensure your city drinking water is guarded from chemicals and other contaminants by installing a treatment solution.
- Water Purification When you’re eager to neutralize hazardous contaminants while also filtering out mineral content from your water supply, talk with one of our treatment specialists about water purification.
- Water Quality Problems Worried about the purity of your water supply? Then call our water treatment experts for a quality testing!
Water Heater Repair
Our courteous plumbing crew supports all manner of water heating systems, including traditional propane gas heaters and newer heat pump models. Our team offers affordable repairs and installation service for whatever model of water heater you rely on. Consult with one of our knowledgeable plumbers today, or take a minute and browse through the pages below!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Tankless water heaters allow homeowners to simultaneously save storage capacity and energy.
- Water Heater Replacement When you require an experienced plumber for careful water heater installation, call our company first!
- Propane & Gas Heaters For aging propane and natural gas water heaters, we supply affordable repairs and replacement solutions.
- Electric Water Heaters Consider replacing your old propane system with a brand new electric water heater for lower energy costs.
- Water Heater Inspection Concerned about your water heater’s functionality? Phone our team today and arrange your inspection.
- High Recovery Water Heaters If you’d like to enhance your home’s hot water capacity and improve generation time, try a high recovery system.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters If you live in a hot environment, consider installing a heat pump as your water heater; you can save big time on energy expenses.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Water heater boosters are easy to install in your current system, but the added hot water capacity is highly exciting.
Pump Installation & Repair
Plumbing Pump Replacement
From grinding sewage for better flow to guarding your basement during intense rainfall, pumps play vital roles in supporting Texas plumbing systems. Rely on our team for all your pump maintenance and installation projects, and you’ll enjoy lasting results! You can find more details on our pump solutions in the links below; you can also phone (817) 717-8009 to consult with a knowledgeable local plumber in Bedford, TX.
- Sewage Ejector Pump Sewage ejector pumps are valuable tools for elevating waste water up to the municipal line for disposal.
- Backup Sump Pumps Assist your regular sump pump with a water-powered backup, so you won’t have to worry about flooding.
- Recirculation Pumps Access faster hot water generation and easy energy savings by using a recirculation pump installed by our masterful plumbers.
Grinder pumps aid your sewer line by churning sewage and grinding out waste for maximum flow. When your grinder pump is malfunctioning, you may begin to notice slower flow, pipe clogs, and even sewer backflow. Want a new grinder pump installed or an existing pump repaired? Phone our team today for professional service!
Flash floods endanger countless homes throughout North Texas, which is why sump pumps are so prevalent throughout the area. Should your sump pump suddenly quit however, you could be left without protection during the next storm. That’s the reason why our team at True Plumbing supplies sump pump services, so you can access affordable maintenance and installation when you need it most.
Lift Station Pumps
Is your plumbing system situated below the main municipal sewer line? No problem! Using a powerful pump, your sewer lift station can drive water up to the municipal line without any issues. If you’d like a sewer lift station pump replaced or repaired, we’re happy to take a look at your system and provide tailored service.
When you need to strengthen the water pressure for your plumbing system, a booster pump is an essential tool. If you’re interested in having a booster pump installed on your property, our plumbers would be more than happy to help you find your perfect product. Call us now about installing your new pump; we’ll provide you with an inspection and get you a service quote!