Are you eager to locate a trustworthy plumber in Grapevine, TX with the tools and expertise to complete your plumbing repairs? Then phone the True Plumbing team at 817-542-1980 and discover affordable services with results that are guaranteed to last! Our 25 years of experience supporting the North Texas community (both homeowners and companies) allows our team to provide outstanding customer service. When you read through our stellar reviews from our many satisfied customers, you’ll realize that we’re the real deal.
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
Our certified and highly accomplished experts are always accessible for emergency repairs, no matter what your plumbing dilemma may be. Dial 817-542-1980 whenever you need rapid assistance, and our team will provide a plumber as quickly as possible. Whether your toilet is exploding or your main sewer line has ruptured, call our team as quickly as possible and ask for your emergency plumber in Grapevine, TX.
Clogged Drain Repair
Clogged drains have a propensity to be underestimated; most property owners don’t consider them to be particularly dangerous. What they don’t realize is that drain pipes can be permanently damaged by clogs, in addition to creating an ugly mess. Instead of harming your pipes with corrosive cleaning materials, ask a professional to fix your clogged drain on your behalf.
- Clogged Shower Drains If your shower pipe is clogged by grime, bath products, or hair, you can rely on our team to clean it out.
- Clogged Bathtub Cleaning Contact our clog fixing pros if you want your bathtub effectively cleaned out.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Service Is a stubborn toilet clog holding your family hostage? Phone us for expert clog removal!
- Clogged Sink Drains If your sink has started to gurgle or pool water, you might have a serious blockage in your drain.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning Take advantage of more efficient water flow and prevent backflow with expert pipe cleaning. Call us today!
Gas Leak Detection
Is there a stink of propane gas in your house? You should call for a prompt gas leak detection. Our True Plumbing crew is well equipped with the latest sensory equipment, so we can quickly and efficiently repair your leak. Contact us anytime to schedule your gas system inspection; we’d love to make sure your home is safe.
Water Quality Solutions
Hard water causes considerable trauma on your plumbing system over time, on top of tasting awful. The extensive mineral content will gather inside your pipes, faucets, shower, drains, and even your laundry. You can neutralize hard water from your house with powerful water softeners from your trusted plumber in Grapevine, TX. Want a quote for your home? Give us a call at 817-542-1980.
Water Treatment Systems
The water treatment specialists at True Plumbing have many capable services for cleaning, filtering, and purifying your home’s water supply. No matter if your family draws from a well or the municipal line, our treatment solutions produce safe, delicious water for all to enjoy. Talk with one of our courteous professionals about your family’s needs, or take a minute and browse through the pages below!
- Water Filtration Systems Guard your drinking water from dangerous metal contaminants and harmful chlorine residue.
- Whole House Treatment Systems Spread the cleansing and filtering perks of water treatment to your entire house, eliminating hazardous and irritating contaminants.
- Ozone Water Purification Ozone is a powerful purifying molecule that clings to contaminants, neutralizes them, and captures the remains inside a capable filter.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems Try a reverse osmosis system for one of the strongest water purification treatments currently in the industry!
- Carbon Filtration Installation Target chemical slag from chlorine and fluoride, then counter mineral deposits in your water using a carbon filtration system.
- Water Acid Neutralizers When you need to return your water to a normal, balanced pH level, talk with one of our specialists about our water acid neutralizers.
- Well Water Treatment When you’re ready to start taking advantage of your well water but you need thorough treatment beforehand, speak with one of our treatment specialists.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment If you are concerned about metals or bacteria contaminating water from your city line, talk with one of our treatment experts.
- Water Purification When you want to guarantee your drinking water is safe from chemicals, metals, and pathogens, try one of our powerful purification solutions!
- Water Quality Problems Concerned about the purity of your water supply? Then call our water treatment professionals for a quality testing!
Water Heater Repair
Our friendly plumbing team services all manner of water heating systems, such as traditional natural gas heaters and newer heat pump models. When your water heating system is in need of repairs or replacement, you can depend on our experienced professionals to get the job done. Give our office a call today and chat with one of our knowledgeable water heater experts, or discover further information in the links below!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation If you’re interested in saving on storage capacity and energy costs, consider a modern tankless water heaters!
- Water Heater Replacement If your current water heater is long past it’s expiration date, speak with a skilled plumbing expert about finding an cost-effective replacement.
- Propane & Gas Heaters Need to replace or repair your current propane heater? Contact our office and schedule your system assessment!
- Electric Water Heaters Try the latest energy-conserving electric water heater when it comes time to replace your old system.
- Water Heater Inspection Concerned about your water heater’s effectiveness? Phone our team today and schedule your inspection.
- High Recovery Water Heaters If you’d like to boost your home’s hot water volume and improve generation time, try a high recovery heater.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Heat pumps utilize warmth from the surrounding air to heat water, which enables them to save energy.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Enhance your hot water supply through one of our water heater boosters, which comes with easy installation.
Pump Installation & Repair
Plumbing Pump Replacement
Plumbing pumps perform a number of supporting functions in Texas homes, such as preventing basement flooding or lifting waste water towards your sewer lines. If you need an old pump serviced, or if you’re looking to install a new one inside your home, you can talk with our helpful team! You’re welcome to phone our company at 817-542-1980 and consult with a local plumber in Grapevine, TX, or you can skim through the links beneath for further information.
- Sewage Ejector Pump If your sewer system needs elevating to the main disposal line, consider installing a sewage ejector pump.
- Backup Sump Pumps If your basement is susceptible to flooding during intense thunderstorms, a backup sump pump with a secondary power source could be a prudent investment.
- Recirculation Pumps Enhance your hot water supply using a recirculation pump, installed by our skilled plumbers.
Your grinder pump crushes sewage to encourage better flow of sewage down your disposal line, preventing potential clogs. Degraded or under-performing grinder pumps have a higher chance of allowing waste backflow and pipe clogs, which could lead to costly repair jobs. If your grinder pump isn’t functioning like it used to, talk with one of our veteran plumbers about scheduling repairs or replacement service.
For basements that frequently experience flooding, sump pumps provide an essential solution against water damage. Should your sump pump suddenly quit however, you could be left without protection during the next heavy rain. That’s why you can call our company anytime for sump pump repairs and replacement assistance.
Lift Station Pumps
Is your plumbing system located beneath the primary city sewer line? Don’t worry! With one of our powerful sewer lift station pumps, your home’s waste water can be easily elevated back up to the main line for disposal. Whether you need repairs for an existing pump or want a brand new one installed, call our team today for an estimate on your home system.
For homeowners that often struggle with low water pressure, a booster pump provides invaluable help. If you need a knowledgeable plumber to inspect and repair your booster pump, your family can rely on our experienced professionals! Receive a quote on installation or repairs today; we’d love to answer any questions you may have.