Searching for an outstanding plumber in Kennedale, TX with the knowledge, experience, and tools to provide your plumbing repairs? Give the friendly professionals at True Plumbing a ring at (817) 717-8009 and find affordable care and enduring results. Our 25 years of experience supporting the North Texas community (both homeowners and companies) allows our team to provide outstanding customer service. Don’t take our word for it though; take a look at our reviews from our myriad of happy clients!
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
Emergency plumbing repair is no laughing matter; our certified and proficient plumbers are always available to assist you with your crisis. We’ve on call 24/7 for rapid plumbing assistance; all you have to do to get started is dial (817) 717-8009. If your home is suffering from sewer backflow, or if a pipe has ruptured inside your house, contact our team immediately for an emergency plumber in Kennedale, TX.
Clogged Drain Repair
Many homeowners make a dangerous custom of underestimating and ignoring drain clogs. In reality, clogs can inflict lasting trauma on your plumbing and create a pretty nasty mess in the process. Talk with your local plumbing expert about cleaning out your clogged drains, and you’ll see how professional help offers better results than store bought materials.
- Clogged Shower Drains Guard your shower drain against further clog growth by having our expert clean it out on your behalf.
- Clogged Bathtub Cleaning Contact our clog fixing experts if you want your bathtub effectively cleaned out.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Service We’ll help you get your toilet working again with our powerful clogged toilet cleaning technology.
- Clogged Sink Drains Pooling in your drain may indicate you have a clog problem. Talk with an expert about cleaning it out.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning By having your pipes cleaned out, you’ll bypass future ruptures and expensive water damage.
Gas Leak Detection
Is there a stink of natural gas in your house? You may need to call for a prompt gas leak detection. Our expert plumbers are equipped with specialized tools to detect and address gas leaks of any size. When you’re eager to begin your gas system inspection, give our team a call now!
Water Quality Solutions
Hard water doesn’t just taste awful; it may inflict a lot of harm to your pipes too! Your plumbing appliances will become clogged by the thick mineral content, which can also stain your laundry. Thankfully, the pros from your trusted plumber in Kennedale, TX offer several water softener solutions to cleanse your water supply of mineral buildup. Simply call (817) 717-8009 for your home’s estimate.
Water Treatment Systems
If you are concerned about the purity of your water supply, our treatment specialists at True Plumbing would be happy to discuss our filtration, purification, and cleaning solutions for your home! Whether your water supply is sourced by a municipal line or a local well, your family can enjoy clean, tasty water with our affordable treatment solutions. Speak with one of our courteous experts about your family’s needs, or take a moment and read through the pages below!
- Water Filtration Systems Weed out the nasty contaminants from your drinking water, such as metalloids and chlorine residue.
- Whole House Treatment Systems Guarantee your drinking water is clean, and filter out obstructive metals and minerals from your appliance water.
- Ozone Water Purification Ozone is a powerful purifying molecule that attacks contaminants, eliminates them, and captures the remains inside a capable filter.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems Try a reverse osmosis system for one of the most thorough water purification solutions available on the market!
- Carbon Filtration Installation Carbon filtration is a popular treatment product that’s particular effective at sifting out chlorine residue and mineral buildup.
- Water Acid Neutralizers Are you worried about acidic water levels in your home? Try using an acid neutralizer to fix your pH balance.
- Well Water Treatment If you’re ready to start taking drawing from your well water but you require thorough treatment beforehand, speak with one of our treatment specialists.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment Searching for a treatment service that safeguards your municipal water supply from pathogens? Call our experts!
- Water Purification When you need to guarantee your drinking water is safe from chemicals, metals, and pathogens, try one of our efficient purification solutions!
- Water Quality Problems Discover how to prevent common water quality problems that can plague your drinking water.
Water Heater Repair
Are you looking for repairs for your modern heat pump or your older propane gas water heater? If your water heating system requires repairs or replacement, you can depend on our courteous professionals to get the job done. Arrange your checkup for your water heater today, or discover further details about our services in the links below!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation If you’re eager to save on storage capacity and utility costs, consider a modern tankless water heaters!
- Water Heater Replacement If your water heater is approaching the end of it’s life cycle, consult with one of our plumbing experts about selecting your replacement heater.
- Propane & Gas Heaters Looking to replace or repair your current propane heater? Contact our company and schedule your consultation!
- Electric Water Heaters Consider replacing your old propane system with a brand new electric water heater for reduced energy costs.
- Water Heater Inspection Our professional, experienced plumbers provide comprehensive examination services for your water heater systems.
- High Recovery Water Heaters If you’d like to enhance your home’s hot water volume and improve generation time, try a high recovery heater.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters If you live in a hot climate, consider installing a heat pump as your water heater; you could save big time on energy expenses.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Enhance your hot water supply using one of our water heater boosters, which features easy installation.
Pump Installation & Repair
Plumbing Pump Replacement
From churning sewage for better flow to protecting your basement during heavy rainfall, pumps play vital roles in supporting your plumbing system. If you need an old pump serviced, or if you’re wanting to install a new one inside your house, you can consult with our helpful team! Learn additional details about our various pump services by browsing the links below, or call (817) 717-8009 to speak with a friendly, knowledgeable plumber in Kennedale, TX.
- Sewage Ejector Pump When your sewage water can’t climb up to the main disposal line, speak to our plumbers about installing a sewage ejector pump.
- Backup Sump Pumps If heavy rainfall frequently menaces your basement, think about installing a backup sump pump with a secondary power source.
- Recirculation Pumps Expand your hot water supply using a recirculation pump, installed by our experienced plumbers.
Grinder pumps improve the disposal of waste through your sewer line by churning sewage as it exits your home. If your grinder pump is malfunctioning, you may start to notice slower flow, pipe clogs, and even waste water backflow. Need a new grinder pump installed or an old pump replaced? Phone our team today for reliable service!
Your sump pump guards your basement against flooding; homeowners in Kennedale know just how suddenly that can occur. Should your sump pump unexpectedly quit however, you could be left without protection during the next storm. That’s why you can call our company anytime for sump pump repairs and installation assistance.
Lift Station Pumps
Is your plumbing system situated below the main city sewer line? Don’t worry! Draining your waste water doesn’t need to be a permanent challenge, thanks to powerful sewer lift station pumps. Reach out to one of our knowledgeable plumbing experts about getting your lift station pump replaced or repaired.
A booster pump is an essential tool for homes that often suffer from low water pressure. If you’re eager to have a booster pump installed at your home, our plumbers would be more than happy to help you find your ideal product. We’ll have your brand new pump installed and ready to begin boosting your water pressure!