Searching for a fantastic plumber in Grand Prairie, TX with the know-how, experience, and skill to provide your plumbing repairs? Give the friendly professionals at True Plumbing a call at (817) 717-8009 and receive affordable care and lasting results. Our 25 years of experience supporting the North Texas community (both homeowners and companies) allows our team to provide outstanding customer service. If you need more proof, read through our many satisfied customer reviews and see what people really think of our plumbing services!
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
Our certified and highly accomplished experts are always accessible for emergency repairs, no matter what your plumbing dilemma may be. You may reach our professionals for fast relief anytime at (817) 717-8009; we’re available 24/7 for emergencies. If you are witnessing the aftermath of a ruptured pipe, or if your plumbing is showing signs of sewer backflow, phone our team and request an emergency plumber in Grand Prairie, TX.
Clogged Drain Repair
Drain clogs are a serious threat to your pipes, but many homeowners only see them as a minor annoyance. Clogs create intense pressure inside your drain pipes and can cause them to rupture, leaving a nasty mess. Speak to your local plumbing expert about emptying out your clogged drains, and you’ll see how professional help produces better results than store bought materials.
- Clogged Shower Drains To completely remove the oils, bathing product, and hair from your shower drains, use one of our professional solutions.
- Clogged Bathtub Cleaning Reclaim your relaxing bath time from that nasty clog by calling our professional clog cleaning crew.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Service We’ll have that obstinate toilet clog removed in no time! Simply contact our team for professional cleaning.
- Clogged Sink Drains If your sink has started to gurgle or pool water, you might have a serious clog in your drain.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning Take advantage of more efficient water flow and avoid future clogs with pro pipe cleaning. Call us today!
Gas Leak Detection
When you want professional gas leak detection to offer some peace of mind, we’d love to help you! Because our True Plumbing team is outfitted with the latest detection tools, you can anticipate fast service and lasting results. Once you’ve phoned our company, we’ll quickly send an expert over and have your gas system back in great condition in no time!
Water Quality Solutions
Hard water doesn’t just taste terrible; it may inflict a lot of damage to your pipes too! Your bathtub, pipes, faucets, and even your clothes will show the effects of the heavy mineral content. Thankfully, the pros from your trusted plumber in Grand Prairie, TX provide multiple water softener solutions to cleanse your water supply of mineral buildup. Phone (817) 717-8009 and get a quick quote on your home water softener!
Water Treatment Systems
The water treatment specialists at True Plumbing have numerous capable services for cleaning, filtering, and purifying your home’s water supply. You can finally ensure your water is pure and clean for consumption, whether you depend on city water or draw from a well. Eager to learn more? Why don’t you talk with one of our courteous specialists? You can also take a minute and read through the links below.
- Water Filtration Systems Capture and eliminate impurities in your drinking water, including harmful metals and chlorine residue.
- Whole House Treatment Systems Ensure your drinking water is safe, and remove obstructive metals and minerals from your utility water.
- Ozone Water Purification Ozone is an aggressive molecule that attacks contaminants, eliminates them, and restrains them inside a capable filter.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems Through several stages of filtration and purification, reverse osmosis neutralizes pathogens, metals, chemicals, and mineral buildup to leave pure drinking water. Mmm, tasty!
- Carbon Filtration Installation Great for capturing chemical residue and mineral buildup, carbon filtration offers very affordable treatment options.
- Water Acid Neutralizers Is your family concerned about acidic water levels in your house? Try using an acid neutralizer to restore your pH balance.
- Well Water Treatment Well water needs comprehensive treatment before it’s clean for consumption, but our treatment experts will help you speed the process.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment Searching for a treatment service that protects your city-supplied water from pathogens? Call our experts!
- Water Purification When you need to make sure your drinking water is safe from chemicals, metals, and pathogens, try one of our efficient purification solutions!
- Water Quality Problems Discover more about common water quality issues that can pop up in your water supply, plus how you can stop them.
Water Heater Repair
Are you looking for repairs for your modern heat pump or your older natural gas water heater? When your water heating system requires maintenance or replacement, you can depend on our experienced professionals to get the job done. Consult with one of our courteous plumbers today, or take a minute and browse through the links below!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Looking for ways to save space inside your home? Try a new energy-conserving tankless water heater!
- Water Heater Replacement If your current water heater is long past it’s prime, consult with a skilled plumbing expert about finding your ideal replacement.
- Propane & Gas Heaters Wanting to replace or repair your home’s propane heater? Contact our company and schedule your consultation!
- Electric Water Heaters Need maintenance on your electric water heater? Ask for your inspection and repair appointment for your system.
- Water Heater Inspection Our professional, experienced plumbers supply comprehensive examination services for your water heater systems.
- High Recovery Water Heaters If you’d like to enhance your home’s hot water capacity and improve production time, consider a high recovery heater.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Using ambient air to heat water, heat pump water heaters enable households to save on energy usage.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Ask our helpful plumbers about installing a water heater booster, which will significantly expand your home’s hot water supply.
Pump Installation & Repair
Plumbing Pump Replacement
Whether they’re assisting your main sewer line or siphoning water to prevent flooding, plumbing pumps play important roles in many homes. If you need an aging pump repaired, or if you’re wanting to install a new one inside your home, you can talk with our helpful team! You’re invited to phone our company at (817) 717-8009 and speak with a local plumber in Grand Prairie, TX, or you can browse through the links beneath for further information.
- Sewage Ejector Pump If your waste water needs a lift to the main city line, consider a powerful sewage ejector pump.
- Backup Sump Pumps Support your regular sump pump with an alternative power backup, so you’ll never have to be anxious about flooding.
- Recirculation Pumps Access warm water that your plumbing system has already dispensed to heat the remainder of your stored water.
Grinder pumps aid your sewer line by churning sewage and crushing waste for maximum flow. Pump faults often become more common as your grinder pump ages, leading to potential pipe clogs, slower functionality, and even sewer backup. Whether you require repairs for your grinder pump or a new replacement, you can anticipate affordable solutions from our team at True Plumbing!
Sump pumps play a critical function in protecting your home from flooding, which is why they are so popular in the Grand Prairie area. However, your home could be exposed if your sump pump breaks down before the next major storm. That’s exactly why our team at True Plumbing provides sump pump services, so you can access affordable maintenance and installation when you need it most.
Lift Station Pumps
For homes with sewer drains located below the main sewer pipe, getting rid of waste water can be a struggle. Thankfully, our courteous plumbers at True Plumbing supply sewer lift station pumps to direct the sewage all the way up to the municipal sewer line. If you require repairs for an old pump or want a brand new one installed, call our team today for an estimate on your home system.
For often that regularly struggle with low water pressure, a booster pump provides invaluable help. Our team provides expert booster pump installation, so that you will never have to settle for inadequate water pressure. We’ll have your brand new pump situated and ready to begin boosting your water pressure!