Want a plumber in Cleburne, TX with the know-how, equipment, and years of experience needed to repair your plumbing system? Dial (817) 717-8009 and speak to the courteous professionals at True Plumbing, and you’ll discover affordable solutions with lasting results. Our 25 years of business serving the North Texas community (both homeowners and enterprises) allows our team to supply outstanding customer service. When you read through our stellar reviews from our many happy customers, you’ll see that we’re the real deal.
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
Whatever plumbing crisis your home may face, our trained and experienced plumbers are happy to assist you. Call (817) 717-8009 anytime you require rapid assistance, and our team will provide a plumber as soon as possible. If you are suffering from a ruptured pipe, or if your plumbing is showing symptoms of sewer backflow, phone our company and ask for an emergency plumber in Cleburne, TX.
Clogged Drain Repair
Drain clogs are a dangerous threat to your plumbing, but many homeowners only view them as a minor inconvenience. What they don’t realize is that drain pipes can be permanently impacted by clogs, on top of leaving an ugly mess. To avoid damaging your drains with corrosive cleaning materials, ask a professional to repair your clogged drain on your behalf.
- Clogged Shower Drains Whether your shower drain is clogged by grime, bath products, or hair, you can rely on our team to clean it out.
- Clogged Bathtub Cleaning Our crew offers very affordable bathtub clog removal, so you can get back to enjoying your bath.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Service We’ll have that stubborn toilet blockage removed quickly! Just call our team for professional cleaning.
- Clogged Sink Drains If your sink has started to murmur or pool water, you might have a serious clog in your drain.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning Take advantage of stronger water flow and prevent future clogs with expert pipe cleaning. Call us today!
Gas Leak Detection
Is there a smell of natural gas in your house? You may need to call for a prompt gas leak detection. Our expert plumbers are equipped with specialized equipment to detect and address gas leaks of any size. Once you’ve phoned our team, we’ll promptly send an expert over and have your gas system back in shape in no time!
Water Quality Solutions
Hard water creates multiple problems for your home, the least of which is it’s undesirable taste. Your plumbing appliances will become stopped up by the dense mineral content, which can also stain your laundry. Fortunately, your local plumber in Cleburne, TX supplies powerful water softeners to rid your home of hard water issues. Receive your personal quote by calling our office at (817) 717-8009.
Water Treatment Systems
If you are concerned about the purity of your water supply, our treatment specialists at True Plumbing would be happy to discuss our filtration, purification, and cleaning solutions for your home! Whether your water supply is provided by the city or a local well, your family can enjoy clean, delicious water with our affordable treatment solutions. Learn more specifics about our water treatment services by contacting our office or browsing the pages below.
- Water Filtration Systems Protect your drinking water from dangerous metal contaminants and harmful chlorine residue.
- Whole House Treatment Systems Guarantee your drinking water is clean, and filter out obstructive metals and minerals from your appliance water.
- Ozone Water Purification Break down hazardous chemicals and eliminate detrimental bacteria from your drinking water with ozone purification.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems When you’re searching for the strongest water purification systems on the market, try one of our reverse osmosis products!
- Carbon Filtration Installation Carbon filtration is a popular treatment solution that’s especially effective at sifting out chlorine residue and mineral buildup.
- Water Acid Neutralizers Are you worried about acidic water levels in your home? Try using an acid neutralizer to restore your pH balance.
- Well Water Treatment If you draw water from a your family personal well, guarantee your water supply is safe for consumption with specialized treatment.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment Make sure your city drinking water is guarded from chemicals and other contaminants by installing a treatment solution.
- Water Purification When you want to make sure your drinking water is safe from chemicals, metals, and pathogens, try one of our powerful purification solutions!
- Water Quality Problems Concerned about the condition of your water supply? Then contact our water treatment professionals for a quality testing!
Water Heater Repair
From energy-conserving heat pumps to more commonplace gas water heaters, our plumbing professionals support a vast array of heating systems. You can entrust your repairs and installation needs to the professionals at True Plumbing, and we’ll be thrilled to service your water heater. Discover further details about which models we support by browsing through the links below, or give us a call!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation If you’re eager to save on space and energy costs, consider one of our new tankless water heaters!
- Water Heater Replacement If your water heater is nearing the end of it’s life cycle, talk with one of our plumbing professionals about choosing your replacement heater.
- Propane & Gas Heaters Expand the life of your current gas-powered system with repairs, or arrange your consultation for a replacement unit.
- Electric Water Heaters Consider replacing your old natural gas system with a brand new electric water heater for lower energy costs.
- Water Heater Inspection Our professional, knowledgeable plumbers provide comprehensive examination services for your water heater systems.
- High Recovery Water Heaters High recovery heaters allow your family to enjoy faster hot water production, so you can avoid unexpected icy showers.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Heat pumps utilize warmth from the surrounding air to heat water, which enables them to save energy.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Enhance your hot water supply through one of our water heater boosters, which features easy installation.
Pump Installation & Repair
Plumbing Pump Replacement
Plumbing pumps are essential facets of countless homeowner systems, providing support for your sewer line and draining rain water. Whatever form of pump you have equipped in your home, you can depend on the crew at True Plumbing to repair and maintain your plumbing pumps. You can discover further details on our pump products in the pages beneath; you can also phone (817) 717-8009 to consult with a knowledgeable local plumber in Cleburne, TX.
- Sewage Ejector Pump Sewage ejector pumps are valuable tools for elevating sewage water towards the municipal line for disposal.
- Backup Sump Pumps If heavy rainfall regularly menaces your basement, consider installing a backup sump pump with a secondary power source.
- Recirculation Pumps Access hot water that your plumbing system has already dispensed to heat the rest of your water supply.
Your grinder pump crushes waste to promote better flow of sewage down your disposal line, preventing potential clogs. If your grinder pump is malfunctioning, you may start to witness slower flow, pipe clogs, and even sewer backflow. If your grinder pump isn’t functioning like it used to, talk with one of our experienced plumbers about scheduling maintenance or replacement service.
For basements that frequently deal with flooding, sump pumps provide an essential solution against water damage. Should your sump pump suddenly quit however, your home could be left without protection during the next storm. For lasting repairs, cost-effective maintenance work, and expert installation, call the experienced team at True Plumbing.
Lift Station Pumps
For properties with sewer drains located below the main sewer pipe, getting rid of waste water can be a real challenge. Using a strong pump, your sewer lift station can force water up towards the municipal line without any problems. Call one of our helpful plumbers today about getting your lift station pump replaced or repaired.
For homeowners that regularly struggle with low water pressure, a booster pump offers invaluable help. Our company offers professional booster pump installation, so that you won’t ever have to settle for insufficient water pressure. Get a price estimate on installation or repairs today; we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.