Have you been looking everywhere for a trusted plumber in Keller, TX that can skillfully supply your repairs? Give the friendly team at True Plumbing a call at (817) 717-8009 and find affordable care and enduring results. We’ve been in business for 25 years now, serving homeowners and enterprises alike throughout the North Texas community. Take a moment to look through our clients’ happy reviews, and you’ll see why so many families and company owners choose us!
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
Emergency plumbing situations are no laughing matter; our trained and experienced plumbers are standing by to assist you with your crisis. Dial (817) 717-8009 anytime you require rapid assistance, and our team will provide a plumber as quickly as possible. Whether your toilet is exploding or your main sewer line has burst, contact our team as quickly as possible and ask for your emergency plumber in Keller, TX.
Clogged Drain Repair
Clogged drains have a tendency to be underestimated; the majority of homeowners don’t consider them to be particularly dangerous. What they don’t know is that drain pipes can be irrevocably impacted by clogs, on top of creating an ugly mess. Rather than using corrosive cleaning products that only provide temporary relief, call your local plumbing professional to fix your drain clog.
- Clogged Shower Drains If your shower drain is clogged by mineral deposits, toiletry products, or an old shower cap, you can trust in our team to clean it out.
- Clogged Bathtub Cleaning Contact our clog fixing experts if you want your bathtub effectively cleaned out.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Service We’ll help you get your toilet working once more using our powerful clogged toilet cleaning solutions.
- Clogged Sink Drains Pooling in your sink may indicate you have a a problem with blockage. Talk with an professional about cleaning it out.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning Enjoy stronger water flow and avoid future clogs with pro pipe cleaning. Call us today!
Gas Leak Detection
When you believe there may be a gas leak somewhere inside your home, contact our team immediately for prompt gas leak detection and repairs. Because our True Plumbing team is equipped with advanced detection equipment, you can expect fast service and lasting results. If you’re ready to get started on your gas system assessment, give our team a call now!
Water Quality Solutions
Hard water offers an unpleasant flavor, but that’s the least of the annoyances it may inflict on your home. The heavy mineral content can also accumulate in your plumbing system and appliances, stopping up, drains, faucets, and laundry. With a highly efficient water softener (available from your trusted local plumber in Keller, TX), you neutralize this mineral content from your home’s water supply. Get your personal quote by phoning our office at (817) 717-8009.
Water Treatment Systems
Searching for a water treatment service that provides lasting value and proven safety? Whether your drinking water is provided by a municipal line or your local well, your family can enjoy clean, tasty water with our affordable treatment solutions. Eager to learn more? Why don’t you talk with one of our knowledgeable specialists? You can also take a minute and browse through the links below.
- Water Filtration Systems Weed out the nasty impurities from your water supply, such as metals and chlorine residue.
- Whole House Treatment Systems Protect your entire water supply from contamination, and enjoy tasty drinking water and clean utility water.
- Ozone Water Purification Ozone is an aggressive molecule that attacks impurities, eliminates them, and restrains them inside a capable filter.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems Install a reverse osmosis system for one of the most thorough water purification solutions currently in the industry!
- Carbon Filtration Installation Target chemical slag from chlorine and fluoride, then prevent mineral buildup in your water using a carbon filtration system.
- Water Acid Neutralizers If pH readings on your drinking are way too acidic, balance your water using an acid neutralizer.
- Well Water Treatment If you source water from a your own personal well, ensure your water supply is ready for consumption with specialized treatment.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment Make sure your city drinking water is protected from pathogens and other contaminants by installing a treatment solution.
- Water Purification If you want to eliminate harmful contaminants while also filtering out mineral content from your water supply, talk with one of our treatment specialists about water purification.
- Water Quality Problems Discover further details about common water quality problems that can pop up in your water supply, plus how you can prevent them.
Water Heater Repair
Our pros support a wide array of water heater systems, from energy-efficient heat pumps to classic gas-powered heaters. Whatever type of water heater your home utilizes each day, we’re happy to provide cost-effective repairs and replacement services! Arrange your checkup for your water heater today, or discover further details about our services in the links below!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation If you’re eager to save on storage capacity and utility costs, try one of our new tankless water heaters!
- Water Heater Replacement If your current water heater is long past it’s prime, speak with a skilled plumbing expert about finding an ideal replacement.
- Propane & Gas Heaters For traditional propane and natural gas water heaters, we supply cost-effective repairs and replacement options.
- Electric Water Heaters Consider replacing your old natural gas system with a brand new electric water heater for reduced utility costs.
- Water Heater Inspection Concerned about your water heater’s effectiveness? Phone our team today and schedule your inspection.
- High Recovery Water Heaters High recovery heaters allow your family to enjoy faster hot water production, so you can avoid unexpected icy showers.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Heat pumps absorb warmth from the ambient air to heat water, which makes them very energy-efficient.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Water heater boosters are easy to install in your current system, but the boosted hot water capacity is very convenient.
Pump Installation & Repair
Plumbing Pump Replacement
Plumbing pumps are essential portions of countless home systems, offering support for your sewer line and draining rain water. Whether you need a new pump installed or an old one fixed, our team at True Plumbing is ready to serve you. Learn further details about our various pump services by browsing the links below, or call (817) 717-8009 to speak with a courteous, knowledgeable plumber in Keller, TX.
- Sewage Ejector Pump When your waste water can’t climb up to the main city line, speak with our plumbers about installing a sewage ejector pump.
- Backup Sump Pumps If your basement is vulnerable to flooding during intense thunderstorms, a backup sump pump with a secondary power source could be a prudent purchase.
- Recirculation Pumps Harness hot water that your plumbing system has already dispensed to heat the remainder of your stored water.
If your family is experiencing backflow from your sewer line, the problem could lie with your grinder pump. When your grinder pump is malfunctioning, you may start to witness slower flow, pipe clogs, and even waste water backflow. If your grinder pump isn’t functioning like it used to, speak with one of our veteran plumbers about scheduling maintenance or replacement service.
For basements that frequently experience flooding, sump pumps provide an invaluable solution against water damage. However, your home could be exposed if your sump pump breaks down before the next major storm. For lasting repairs, cost-effective maintenance work, and expert installation, contact the experienced team at True Plumbing.
Lift Station Pumps
For properties with sewer lines located below the main sewer pipe, getting rid of waste water can be a struggle. With the help of a strong pump, your sewer lift station can drive water up towards the municipal line without any problems. When you need a sewer lift station pump installed or repaired, we’d be happy to take a look at your system and provide tailored service.
For homeowners that often struggle with minimal water pressure, a booster pump offers invaluable assistance. Should you require a knowledgeable plumber to assess and repair your booster pump, your family can depend on our experienced professionals! We’ll have your brand new pump situated and ready to begin improving your water pressure!