Are you eager to find a trusted plumber in Haslet, TX with the tools and expertise to complete your plumbing repairs? Call (817) 717-8009 and talk to the courteous professionals at True Plumbing, and you’ll discover affordable solutions with lasting results. We’ve been in the industry for 25 years now, serving homeowners and businesses throughout the North Texas area. Take a minute to read through our clients’ happy reviews, and you’ll see why so many families and businesses choose us!
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
If you need emergency repairs for your plumbing system, our certified and knowledgeable plumbers are ready to assist you. We’ve on call 24/7 for quick plumbing assistance; all you have to do to begin is call (817) 717-8009. Reach out to our crew for an emergency plumber in Haslet, TX, whether your sewer pipe has burst or your kitchen sink has imploded.
Clogged Drain Repair
Numerous homeowners have the dangerous habit of underestimating and ignoring drain clogs. Clogs create intense pressure within your drain pipes and can cause them to rupture, leaving a nasty mess. To avoid damaging your pipes with corrosive cleaning materials, ask a professional to repair your clogged drain on your behalf.
- Clogged Shower Drains To completely remove the oils, bathing product, and hair from your shower pipe, use one of our professional solutions.
- Clogged Bathtub Cleaning Reclaim your luxurious bathtub from that terrible clog by phoning our expert clog cleaning crew.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Service Is an obstinate toilet clog holding your family hostage? Phone us for expert clog removal!
- Clogged Sink Drains If your sink has started to gurgle or pool water, you may have a serious clog on your hands.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning By having our team clean your pipes out, you’ll bypass potential bursting and costly water damage.
Gas Leak Detection
If you’re worried about a possible gas leak in your home, call our team immediately for professional gas leak detection. Because our True Plumbing crew is outfitted with advanced detection tools, you can expect fast service and lasting results. When you’re ready to begin your gas system assessment, give our team a call now!
Water Quality Solutions
Hard water doesn’t just taste terrible; it may inflict a lot of damage to your plumbing too! Your plumbing fixtures can become stopped up by the thick mineral content, which can also ruin your laundry. You can get rid of mineral from your house with powerful water softeners from your trusted plumber in Haslet, TX. Get your personal estimate by phoning our office at (817) 717-8009.
Water Treatment Systems
Searching for a water treatment solution that offers enduring value and proven safety? No matter if your family draws from a well or the main city line, our treatment solutions produce safe, tasty water for all to enjoy. Discover further details about our home solutions by calling our team and asking about the water treatment options below.
- Water Filtration Systems Catch and filter out impurities in your drinking water, including harmful metals and chemical residue.
- Whole House Treatment Systems Protect your entire water supply from contamination, and enjoy tasty drinking water and clean utility water.
- Ozone Water Purification Neutralize dangerous chemicals and eliminate detrimental pathogens from your home water supply with ozone purification.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems When you’re looking for the strongest water purification solutions on the market, try one of our reverse osmosis products!
- Carbon Filtration Installation Subdue chemical residue from chlorine and fluoride, then counter mineral buildup in your water with a carbon filter.
- Water Acid Neutralizers Is your family worried about acidic water levels in your house? Try using an acid neutralizer to restore your pH balance.
- Well Water Treatment Well water needs thorough filtration before it’s clean for consumption, but our treatment experts will help you speed the process.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment If you are worried about metals or bacteria dirtying water from your city line, talk with one of our treatment experts.
- Water Purification When you want to make sure your drinking water is protected from chemicals, metals, and pathogens, try one of our powerful purification solutions!
- Water Quality Problems Learn further details about common water quality problems that can pop up in your water supply, plus how you can stop them.
Water Heater Repair
Our pros support a wide array of water heater systems, from energy-efficient heat pumps to classic propane-powered heaters. When your water heating system is in need of repairs or replacement, you can call on our courteous professionals to get the job done. Give our office a ring today and speak with one of our experienced water heater experts, or learn more in the links below!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Looking for tools to save space inside your house? Try a new energy-conserving tankless water heater!
- Water Heater Replacement When you require an experienced plumber for professional water heater replacement, contact our company first!
- Propane & Gas Heaters Need to replace or repair your home’s propane heater? Call our office and schedule your system assessment!
- Electric Water Heaters Require repairs on your electric water heater? Schedule an checkup and repair appointment for your system.
- Water Heater Inspection Our certified, experienced plumbers provide comprehensive inspection services for your water heater systems.
- High Recovery Water Heaters High recovery heaters enable your family to enjoy faster hot water production, so you can skip the unexpected icy showers.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters If your home is in a hot environment, consider installing a heat pump as your water heater; you could save big time on energy expenses.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Enhance your hot water supply using one of our water heater boosters, which comes with fast installation.
Pump Installation & Repair
Plumbing Pump Replacement
Plumbing pumps perform a number of supporting roles in Texas homes, such as preventing basement flooding or lifting waste towards your sewer lines. Rely on our crew for all your pump maintenance and installation service, and you’ll enjoy lasting results! You’re invited to phone our company at (817) 717-8009 and consult with a local plumber in Haslet, TX, or you can skim through the links beneath for further information.
- Sewage Ejector Pump When your sewage water can’t make it up to the main city line, speak to our plumbers about installing a sewage ejector pump.
- Backup Sump Pumps If flooding frequently menaces your home, consider installing a backup sump pump with a secondary power source.
- Recirculation Pumps Access quicker hot water generation and lucrative energy savings with a recirculation pump installed by our skilled plumbers.
If your family is experiencing backflow with your plumbing system, the problem could lie with your grinder pump. Sewer backflow is just one of several potential symptoms of a malfunctioning grinder pump, which is why consistent maintenance is so important. When your grinder pump isn’t functioning like it used to, speak with one of our veteran plumbers about scheduling maintenance or replacement service.
Flash floods menace countless homes in North Texas, which is why sump pumps are so commonplace throughout the area. Should your sump pump suddenly quit however, you could be left without effective draining during the next heavy rain. Should that ever happen at your residence, you can always reach out to our plumbers for sump pump maintenance and replacement service.
Lift Station Pumps
Is your plumbing system situated beneath the main municipal sewer line? No problem! Thankfully, our courteous plumbers at True Plumbing supply sewer lift station pumps to drive the sewage back up to the city sewer line. Reach out to one of our knowledgeable plumbing experts about getting your lift station pump installed or repaired.
For homeowners that often struggle with low water pressure, a booster pump offers invaluable assistance. Our team provides expert booster pump installation, so that you will never have to settle for insufficient water pressure. We’ll quickly your brand new pump installed and ready to begin improving your water pressure!