Have you been looking high and low for a capable plumber in Haltom City, TX that can capably provide your repairs? Call 817-542-1980 and talk with the courteous experts at True Plumbing, and you’ll discover affordable solutions with lasting results. You can expect outstanding service, because we’ve been supporting the local residential and enterprise communities of North Texas for 25 years! Take a moment to read through our customers’ happy reviews, and you’ll understand why so many families and businesses choose us!
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
Our certified and highly trained experts are always available for emergency repairs, no matter what your plumbing dilemma may be. You may reach our experts for fast relief anytime at 817-542-1980; we’re available 24/7 for emergencies. If your home is suffering from sewer backflow, or if a pipe has ruptured beneath your house, contact our team immediately for an emergency plumber in Haltom City, TX.
Clogged Drain Repair
Clogged drains have a tendency to be underestimated; most property owners don’t consider them to be particularly threatening. However, the truth is clogs can inflict lasting damage on your plumbing and create a pretty gross mess in the process. To avoid damaging your drains with corrosive cleaning materials, ask a professional to fix your clogged drain for you.
- Clogged Shower Drains Protect your shower drain from further clog growth by having our expert clean it out for you.
- Clogged Bathtub Cleaning Phone our clog cleaning experts when you want your bathtub effectively cleaned out.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Service We’ll help you get your toilet working again using our powerful clogged toilet cleaning solutions.
- Clogged Sink Drains If your sink pipe is stopped up with nasty blockage, you can rely on our professionals to remove it for you.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning Enjoy more efficient water flow and avoid backflow with expert pipe cleaning. Call us today!
Gas Leak Detection
If you suspect there may be a gas leak somewhere inside your house, phone our team immediately for prompt gas leak detection and repairs. Because our True Plumbing crew is equipped with advanced detection equipment, you can anticipate fast service and lasting results. Once you’ve phoned our company, we’ll promptly send an expert over and have your gas system back in great condition in no time!
Water Quality Solutions
Hard water offers a disagreeable taste, but that’s the least of the annoyances it may inflict on your home. The thick mineral content can accumulate inside your pipes, faucets, tubs, drains, and even your laundry. Thankfully, the experts from your local plumber in Haltom City, TX offer multiple water softener options to cleanse your water supply of mineral buildup. Get your personal estimate by calling our team at 817-542-1980.
Water Treatment Systems
If you are concerned about the quality of your water supply, our treatment specialists at True Plumbing would be happy to discuss our filtration, purification, and cleaning options for your home! You can finally ensure your water is pure and clean for drinking, whether you depend on city water or draw from a well. Want to learn more? Why don’t you chat with one of our courteous specialists? You can also take a minute and read through the links below.
- Water Filtration Systems Cut out the nasty impurities from your drinking water, such as metals and chlorine residue.
- Whole House Treatment Systems Protect your entire water supply from contamination, and enjoy tasty drinking water and clean utility water.
- Ozone Water Purification Ozone is a powerful purifying molecule that attacks impurities, neutralizes them, and restrains them inside a capable filter.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems Try a reverse osmosis system for one of the strongest water purification treatments available in the industry!
- Carbon Filtration Installation Great for eliminating chlorine residue and mineral deposits, carbon filtration offers very affordable treatment options.
- Water Acid Neutralizers Is your family worried about acidic water levels in your house? Try using an acid neutralizer to fix your pH balance.
- Well Water Treatment If you’re eager to start taking drawing from your well water but you need thorough treatment beforehand, contact one of our treatment specialists.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment If you are worried about chemicals or bacteria contaminating water from your city line, speak with one of our treatment experts.
- Water Purification When you want to guarantee your drinking water is safe from chemicals, metals, and pathogens, try one of our efficient purification solutions!
- Water Quality Problems Find out how to put a stop to common water quality issues that can plague your drinking water.
Water Heater Repair
Are you searching for repairs for your latest heat pump or your aging natural gas water heater? Whatever type of water heater your home utilizes each day, we’re happy to offer cost-effective repairs and replacement services! Consult with one of our knowledgeable plumbers today, or take a moment and browse through the links below!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Tankless water heaters allow homeowners to simultaneously conserve storage space and energy.
- Water Heater Replacement When you require an experienced plumber for professional water heater replacement, contact our company first!
- Propane & Gas Heaters Extend the life of your current propane-powered system with maintenance, or arrange your consultation for a replacement unit.
- Electric Water Heaters Think about replacing your old propane system with the latest electric water heater for reduced utility costs.
- Water Heater Inspection Our certified, knowledgeable plumbers supply comprehensive examination services for your water heater systems.
- High Recovery Water Heaters If your family often runs out of hot water during the day, consider having a high recovery heater installed to augment your production speed.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Using the surrounding air to heat water, heat pump water heaters allow households to save on energy usage.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Ask our helpful plumbers about installing a water heater booster, which can greatly expand your family’s hot water supply.
Pump Installation & Repair
Plumbing Pump Replacement
Plumbing pumps perform a number of supporting roles in Texas homes, such as preventing basement flooding or elevating waste water towards your sewer lines. If you need an aging pump repaired, or if you’re wanting to install a new one inside your house, you can talk with our helpful team! You’re welcome to skim through the links below for additional details, or call 817-542-1980 to talk with a local plumber in Haltom City, TX about your home’s needs.
- Sewage Ejector Pump When your sewage water can’t make it up to the main city line, speak to our plumbers about installing a sewage ejector pump.
- Backup Sump Pumps If heavy rainfall frequently threatens your home, consider installing a backup sump pump with a secondary power source.
- Recirculation Pumps Enjoy quicker hot water generation and easy energy savings by using a recirculation pump installed by our skilled plumbers.
If you are experiencing backflow from your sewer line, the problem could be a fault in your grinder pump. Waste backflow is just one of many potential side effects of a malfunctioning grinder pump, which is why consistent maintenance is so important. Want a new grinder pump installed or an old pump repaired? Phone our crew today for reliable service!
Sump pumps play a vital role in protecting your home during flash floods, which is why they are so popular in the Haltom City area. Should your sump pump suddenly quit however, you could be left without protection during the next storm. For trustworthy repairs, cost-effective maintenance work, and professional installation, contact the experienced team at True Plumbing.
Lift Station Pumps
Is your plumbing system situated below the primary city sewer line? No problem! With the help of a strong pump, your sewer lift station can drive water up towards the municipal line without any problems. If you need repairs for an old pump or want a brand new one installed, call our team today for an estimate on your home system.
When grossly inadequate water pressure troubles your property, sometimes all that can help is a water pressure booster. We’re happy to supply pro installation and maintenance service for your home, and we guarantee lasting results. If you’d like an estimate for your property, talk with one of our courteous plumbers today!